0844 481 9915
Request a callback:
Commercial Delphi Scorecards – accurate business credit ratings and risk scores
All businesses are subject to change, so how can you know which customers will still be secure in the future? You can manage potential business credit risk with Commercial Delphi scorecards, using an in-depth credit score system to predict the continuing stability of your potential clients.
What are Commercial Delphi Scorecards?
Commercial Delphi is the market leading business credit score that uses an intelligent rating system to accurately predict business credit risks and failure within the next 12 months.
How can Commercial Delphi Scorecards help you?
- Accurately predict the financial health of customers for the next 12 months
- Take a consistent view of which of your customers are likely to fail
- Strengthen your risk strategies with a deeper understanding of your customers
How does it work?
- Get deeper commercial understanding based on a blend of integrated consumer and business information.
- View a unique business credit risk score incorporating directors’ commercial track record, directors, consumer track record, financial trend information and payment performance information.
- Commercial Delphi’s unique combination of business and business owner information is significantly more predictive of credit risk than using commercial data alone.
- See a fully integrated risk score that combines size and age of business, industry sectors, geographical region and the consumer scorecards.
- Take into account adverse information including CCJs, bankruptcies, director track record, payment information and financial trend analysis.
- Get immediate insight into a business’ financial stability and credibility with an up to date and accurate credit rating that integrates all the financial elements of a business.
- See the risk of business failure within the next 12 months.
- Accurately predict business closures, dissolutions and cash flow problems.
- Proactively manage risk through in-depth insight into the background of a company and its owners using the most predictive risk assessment tool on the market.