Debt Collection Agency (DCA) Allocation
Allocate your debt to the right DCA
Once the decision has been made to use an external agency to collect debt, significant benefits can be achieved by allocating each case to the most appropriate agency.
This is because each DCA’s performance varies according to the type of customer.
This can be driven by:
- Customer demographics
- Age and type of debt
- Agency Specialisms
- Actions they undertake
Experian’s optimisation solutions consider every possible action at an individual customer level to achieve the best possible results, leading to significant performance uplifts against even very sophisticated ranking or hierarchical approaches.
Furthermore, Experian’s solutions enable risk and collections teams to deploy the optimal DCA allocation strategy using existing decisioning software or collections platforms.
- Increase of 10-30% in amount collected
- No increase in operational cost
- Sophisticated yet user-friendly scenario planning functionality enables different strategies to be explored quickly and accurately
- Enables use of internal agencies to minimise costs
- Each DCA gets debt that is more aligned with their specialisms, so they collect more
Send Contact Request
Call us on 0844 4815638
Outside the UK +44 844 4815638