Email us at:
Sign up to Automotive Insight
Previous Bulletin Issues
- Issue 1 - First issue of our regular insights on the market, vehicles and the people who drive them
- Issue 2 - Featuring the Used Car Sales Index for the last quarter
- Issue 3 - Find out how to cleanse and profile your data for the upcoming plate change
- Issue 4 - Latest automotive industry forecast
- Issue 5 - Experian signs multi-year sponsorship deal with Williams F1 Team
- Issue 6 - New Autocheck – ‘the best in the market'
Experian signs multi-year sponsorship deal with Williams F1 Team
You may have read yesterday that Experian has signed a multi-year sponsorship deal with the Williams F1 Team.
As a global Experian sponsorship deal, we in the UK are proud that we are supporting British Motorsport, one of the many great success stories of our diverse automotive industry.
We are looking forward to the beginning of the season and the Williams F1 Team getting off to a flying start!
Alistair Scullion, Managing Director, Experian Automotive
Plate Change marketing - its still not too late to get your free data audit!
Get your free data audit to assess the health of your current database. Databases will continue to weaken over time – every day in the UK, 18,000 people move house; 20,000 vehicles change hands and 1,600 die*. Receive your audit before the plate change to boost your sales and maximise your budget!