If you would like to discuss conducting checks on your prospective employees, fill in the form below and our team will call you back.
The Utilities sector employs highly trained staff with specialised capabilities. Security is a key issue in this industry and it is vital for a candidate’s previous employment and education details to be accurate. In addition to the vast quantity of skilled workers, there are also a high volume of call centre staff, who have access to large amounts of confidential customer data.
Experian can provide you with extensive background checks for utilities employees, allowing you to screen the following staff: commercial staff, customer service team, engineers, facilities staff, financial personnel, management, security workers, and technicians.
Your employees are the face of your company and act as your representatives – especially on unaccompanied home visits. Background checks on candidates can help to ensure that service standards remain high, and reduce the level of risk the public are exposed to.
Protect your brand reputation and reduce the threat of hiring unsuitable candidates, by carrying out some of the following Utilities background checks:
|Identity Check||Credit Check||Criminal Record Checks|
|Professional Membership||Media Check||Education Checks|
Dependant on the level and seniority of the position being recruited for, more extensive background checks are also available.
The Benefits of Using Experian
- Speed up recruitment by making checks online, using Experian’s simple and secure online application with fast turnaround times
- Tailor the checks you require to meet your recruitment needs
- Gain access to one of the UK’s largest and most trusted databases of screening information
- Make the most out of Candidate Verifier with Experian’s dedicated customer helpline and account management
- Flexible solution, allowing you to log in at any time to make an application or to check on a report’s status
- Helps you to meet industry regulations and reduce the risk of a non-compliant process
Request a call back:
* Denotes mandatory field