Did you know we now have a mobile app for CreditExpert members? Yes, that’s right – you can now use CreditExpert on the go to see your Experian Credit Score and a whole lot more.
How to use the CreditExpert app
If you’re an active CreditExpert member, you can get quick access to key important information from your Experian Credit Report, see your Experian Credit Score and get alerts to certain changes to your report.
To see a full score history for the last 6 months you must have had an active account and logged in at least once a month.
It’s compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (iOS 8.0 or later), as well mobile phones that run on Android 4.0.3 and up. At the moment it is not yet available for tablets. All you have to do is download the app on either iTunes or Android.
How can the CreditExpert app help you?
- It gives you access to your Experian Credit Score on the go – if you’re in a café, on the bus or sitting in the park
- Quick access to Experian CreditExpert with Touch ID or PIN – no need for a password.
- Score Factors show you what is positively and negatively affecting your score.
- Alerts show you certain changes to your report.
- Score History showing you how your score has changed over the last 6 months.*
- General credit tips – video and blog articles – related to your circumstances.
- A timeline that shows you a single view of your Experian Credit Score History, Alerts and Educational Content.
* To see a full score history for the last 6 months you must have had an active CreditExpert account and have logged in at least once a month.