Forums are an informal and valuable way of meeting other members working in your industry to discuss relevant topics of interest, varying from positive to negative.
Members of the forum drive the agenda, ensuring relevant and timely content for discussion.
All forums are subscription based which cover all administration and support costs associated with running and hosting the meetings.
By joining a credit forum you can benefit from:
- Discussions on industry and credit related matters and issues
- Sharing of payment experiences of existing customers and information on new customers
- Best practice tips to help improve and streamline internal processes such as account opening or debt chasing procedures
- Discussions around risk assessment and sharing best practice
- Guest speakers on members' requests
- Opportunities to network with colleagues in the same industry