Sponsored Degree Partner
Nottingham Business School is a full-service business school with over 5,000 students, based in the heart of Nottingham city centre.
With over 30 years’ experience they have developed a wide range of business courses, all of them combining a stimulating learning environment with real-world experience.
- the UK's first for value added education
- first for the number of students studying taught DBA programmes
- in the top ten for graduate prospects
"The School is engendering top class business people for the future."
Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Chamber of Commerce.
About the programme
Welcome to Experian’s sponsored degree programme
- Can't decide between getting a job and going to university?
- Worried about getting in to debt doing a degree?
We may have the answer for you with our sponsored BA (Hons) degree in Management & Leadership.
Here, you’ll get to work at a Global FTSE 100 company, earn money, gain valuable work experience and obtain a degree, a definite win win situation!
- You’ll work for Experian as a full time salaried employee
- You’ll study for a full time honours degree with Nottingham Trent University
- You’ll work in a real job that could include Human Resources, Marketing, Sales or Operations
- You’ll gain great work experience working for one of the UK’s largest companies that has grown successfully over the last 10 years
- In addition to the invaluable work experience, you’ll get the opportunity to graduate with a BA (Hons) degree in Management & Leadership from NTU
- Content of the degree will include the study of business-related modules over the three years
- Study will be completed through study blocks at the university and distance learning
- You will gain tuition assistance from the university and support from your employer
We aren't currently recruiting for this programme. Please refer back to this site in early 2013 for more information.
You will take a total of six modules in your first year. The induction and Modules 1 – 4 will each be delivered in a five day study block:
- Module 1: Markets and Customers
- Module 2: People and Organisations
- Module 3: Finance and Business Analysis
- Module 4: Corporate Elective - dependant on business area you will work in
- Module 5: Business Enterprise Project
- Module 6: Professional Development
Modules 5 and 6 are year long modules, delivered with some supervisory contact throughout the year, with an emphasis on independent learning and reflection.
In year two you will study a total of four modules. Modules 1, 2 and 3 will each be delivered in a five day study block.
- Module 1: Competitive Strategy and Innovation
- Module 2: Corporate Elective - dependant on business area you will work in
- Module 3: Business Improvement Project
- Module 4: Personal Management and Leadership Development
Module 4 is an ongoing module, delivered with some supervisory contact throughout the year.
In year three you are able to use the knowledge and skills developed in earlier modules to pursue areas of interest specific to your own roles and areas of business.
- Module 1: Strategic Leadership and Change Management
- Module 2: Strategy in Practice
- Module 3: Professional Management and Leadership
- Module 4: Dissertation
Modules 2, 3 and 4 are ongoing modules, with a short, initial briefing study block, but then delivered with some supervisory contact throughout the year with an emphasis on independent learning and reflection.