Our Finance Graduate Scheme application process for 2013 is now closed.
What are we looking for?
- 2.1 or above in your degree
- 320 UCAS points from 3 A Levels, excluding General Studies
- Grade B or above in GCSE Maths & English
Looking for a career in Finance?
Our finance graduate scheme takes three years to complete. During this time you’ll undertake three one-year placements and have the advantage of full study support from Experian towards a CIMA qualification. Each year we match our placements to our business requirements providing a breadth of opportunities that will prepare you for a rewarding career as a finance professional.
We offer a tailored development programme covering everything from technical accounting abilities through to personal skills, this running alongside your CIMA study. Whether you find yourself working in our regional corporate finance team, supporting a sales function in one of our business units, or keeping control of our IT development costs, you’ll benefit from our commitment to your personal development.
Click on the profiles below to find out more about some of the Graduates on the scheme...
- Producing and distributing the monthly Executive Management packs to the senior leadership team.
- Produce weekly transactional reporting for the UK Managing Director and Finance Director.
- Collating monthly results, whilst providing commentary and an insight into the business performance.
- Provide high level graphical analysis and commentary to the senior management team
- Responsible for closing month end revenue whilst working closely with the Sales teams.
Drive through process improvements (automation and reducing time spent) whilst working closely with the senior accountants in the team.
- Exposure to each of the UK Finance Directors across the four key Experian UK&I segments.
- Producing part of the UK Management and Group reporting packs, distributed to both the UK and Global Senior Finance team.
- As part of the Graduate Scheme, you will have full study support to undertake CIMA.
For more information on the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, visit their website: http://www.cimaglobal.com