Find and reconnect with your ‘lost’ customers faster
It’s easy to lose touch with customers who move house or change their phone number.
To continue delivering the great service that customers deserve, you need to reconnect with them as quickly as possible, and today’s tracing solutions can help.
Every year millions of people move house, change their telephone numbers or relocate to other parts of the country – understandably at the time informing their credit providers isn’t always a top priority and many forget.
If you aren’t able to make contact with your customers or you are unsure if you have the correct contact details, it often means you can’t make repayment arrangements to collect arrears or reunite your customers with their assets.
Who's it for?
Organisations that may have lost contact with their customers and need to reconnect quickly.
- Be alerted to any changes in your customers circumstances and identify their new address
- Obtain up to date telephone numbers for your customers
- Search for your customers in more than one way including date of birth, surname or partial postcode
- Enrich your customer data with value added insights such as Bankruptcy and IVA data, telephone numbers, deceased flags and ‘propensity to pay’ scores
- Help you to ensure you are dealing with the correct customer by supplying you with supporting evidence
How it works
Our tracing solutions can be integrated into your existing process quickly and easily and work by pulling in data from multiple internal and external sources, enabling you to find and reconnect with your ‘lost’ customers faster.