Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Take control of your finances
Your credit report is the key to being accepted for the credit you need, whether you want to switch credit cards, apply for a mortgage, or sign up with a new utility or mobile phone provider.
The information here will:
- help you understand what your credit report contains;
- explain how lenders use the information in your credit report;
- give advice on how to improve your credit report; and
- show why you should check it regularly.
The information is brought to you by Experian’s CreditExpert, the UK’s leading online credit-monitoring and identity-fraud protection service. To learn more, use one of these sections:
Credit reports explained These straightforward articles are designed to help you understand your credit report and how it affects you. They include What is a credit report, What is a credit score, and What to do if you have been refused credit.
Frequently asked questions Search for answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive.
Download free guides and booklets with information on credit reports, identity fraud, student debt, credit and relationships – and more.