Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can we run checks on new tenants?
We have currently purchased a buy-to-let property and are thinking of letting it privately. We were wondering if we can run credit checks on potential tenants through your website and what the monthly cost of the service is. Thanks.
Yes we can certainly help with that. We offer a service Checkmytenant.co.uk where you can register to carry out a range of checks on prospective tenants, with their consent of course. We will help you verify an applicant’s identity and, while you won’t be able to access an applicant’s private credit history records – that information is only available to lenders, you can check for public financial records such as court judgments and bankruptcies, which would certainly highlight any financial difficulties. Additionally, you can request employment and previous landlord references. The charges vary according to the level of check you opt for, but you can expect to pay around £15-25 per tenant check.