Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can my Experian credit report help me pursue a PPI claim?
I think I am entitled to repayment of payment protection insurance, from a previous address. Can Experian help me to trace whom I made payments to and when? Many thanks.
While credit reports do not include information about payment protection insurance (PPI) policies, they will show you any credit agreements you have had in the last six years. So if you had PPI to cover past credit agreements and it is this that you are seeking to reclaim, your credit report might be a useful reminder for you. The easiest way to order your credit report is from our website. You can currently get free access to your Experian report using the 30-day CreditExpert trial.