Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Should I report the death of my wife to you to prevent fraud?
My wife has died. Should I give Experian the details, to prevent her name being used for identity fraud?
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your wife. It is certainly a good idea to alert Experian and the other credit reference agencies to your wife’s passing. Remarkably, some fraudsters do target the identities of the recently deceased. Although compared to other sorts of fraud it’s not widespread, cases increased by 37.5% last year according to CIFAS – The UK’s fraud Prevention Service. We will check to make sure all her credit agreements have been closed down and also make it clear on our records that she has passed away. For details on how to proceed please read our Bereavement or serious illness guide. Best wishes to you and your family.