Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Am I blacklisted for having no credit history?
I went bankrupt back in January of 2009. Do I have to pay a fee to update my credit record now as the bankruptcy was for a year and two years have gone by? Thank you.
The Insolvency Service should already have told us to update your bankruptcy to ‘discharged’. You can check this by ordering a copy of your credit report. If you haven’t done this already you can access your credit report for 30 days using our CreditExpert free trial. Should you find that your bankruptcy hasn’t been updated for some reason you’ll need to send us proof of the discharge. The Official Receiver should be able to help with this. We usually hold bankruptcies for six years, so yours should appear on your report until January 2015. Read our bankruptcy fact sheet for more information about bankruptcies and credit checks.