Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Do Experian credit reports now include rent information?
Please can you tell me if Experian credit reports now provide details of rent accounts? Thanks.
Experian reports don’t include rent information at the moment, but this is something we are currently working on. In spring 2012 we announced that we were starting to develop the Experian Rental Exchange and we hope to have it up and running by early 2013. The idea is to provide a secure and compliant way for landlords to share rent payment data with each other, which will help them quickly identify reliable tenants. Tenants will also be able to provide consent to allow lenders to use their rent payment data to support credit scoring. As most tenants pay their rent on time, this should provide a welcome boost to their credit scores, particularly those who previously had short credit histories. Look out for further announcements on this soon.