Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can I reactivate my old CreditExpert account?
I have tried to access my Experian credit report. However, some years ago but I must have set up an account under an email address that I no longer use or can remember. Is there any way I can access my credit report? I have tried to call customer services but there doesn’t seem to be an option to help me. Your help with this would be greatly appreciated.
I’m sure we can help. There are two main options open to you. The first is to call our CreditExpert membership helpline (0844 481 0800) and work with them to reactivate your online account. I’m confident they will be able to help you recover your old log-in details. Alternatively, you can simply order a one-off copy of your statutory £2 credit report from our website.