Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How can I remove my name from your marketing database?
I understand Experian is the supplier of my details to companies that send out promotional and similar material. I would be grateful if you could advise me how I go about withdrawing my details from any such database. Apologies if this is not specifically your area, but I have been unable to establish where best to direct this type of enquiry. Many thanks.
Experian does provide marketing services for a wide range of organisations, using publicly available data and other permission-based information that customers have agreed to share. Importantly, our credit reference agency data cannot be used to target marketing offers as that information is very strictly ring-fenced. By far the easiest way to change your marketing permissions for Experian and other reputable marketing services companies is to register with the Mailing Preference Service (MPS). This is a joint initiative funded by the marketing industry and we receive and process updates from the MPS every month.