Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How do I remove my ex from my credit report?
I am still financially connected to my ex-husband. We split nine years ago and are now divorced. How do I get this updated on my report?
If you no longer share any financial links then we should be able to break the connection between your credit reports very quickly and simply. Just use our online disassociation form to send us your details and we’ll do the rest. If you haven’t had a report from us recently then enter ‘no ref’ in the reference number field on the form. You will need to contact the other credit reference agencies separately to make sure they update any reports they hold for you.