Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How can I stop crooks using my eight-year-old’s identity?
I have received two calls from payday loan companies over the past three months looking to speak to my son. He is eight years old and has no access to these companies. If I do a credit report on myself will this show anything for my son? I’m just worried that someone is trying to use his name. Many thanks.
This must be a real worry for you. A copy of your credit report won't actually include details about your young son - even if some fraudulent activity has taken place. This is because credit reports these days are on people and not addresses, so your report will only contain financial information about you. The best thing I think you can do is get in touch with our Victims of Fraud team with details. I'm sure they'll be able to help you get to the bottom of what's going on here and, I hope, quickly put a stop to any foul play.