Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Where can I see your debt maps featured on BBC?
I watched the BBC Breakfast News this morning and a man from Experian was on there, discussing an interesting report that Experian created about UK debt by region. There was also a map of the UK shaded to indicate the regions that had debt and he also mentioned age groups within those regions. I have searched the web and BBC as I would like a copy of the report, is it possible to come back to me as to whether the report is available or where I can find. Thank you.
I’m glad you found the report interesting. I am that man (!) and it was certainly an experience doing the interview live from a very cold and noisy metal works in Merthyr Tydfil, and at the crack of dawn! We have put full details of the analysis we carried out for BBC Breakfast on the Experian press office website, including regional breakdowns of debt for different subgroups of the population. I hope you find it useful.