Contact Experian Corpfin
0844 481 5808
How we can help you
Choose your sector below to see how Experian Corpfin can help you:
Request a callback:
Access free Mergers and Acquisitions reports
Access free Experian Corpfin reports, including Mergers and Acquisitions reports and regional and international monthly business research reviews:
Experian Corpfin Mergers and Acquisitions Data
With Experian Corpfin you can gain a credible and reliable insight into the corporate ownership of businesses. A unique combination of an analytical online search engine and in depth, high quality, global corporate mergers and acquisitions data help you to identify specific transactions and to research industry and market trends.
What can Experian Corpfin mergers and acquisitions data do?
The information provided facilitates the identification of potential buyers and sellers, and presents benchmark figures for similar deals and deal valuations.
In addition, Experian Corpfin mergers and acquisitions can:
- Identify trade buyers and private equity investors
- Identify appropriate capital sources for deals
- Provide valuations of businesses
- Monitor deal and sector trends
- Create competitive league tables for business development use
- Gain insight into the activity of key corporates, clients and competitors
- Identify 'rainmakers' to build key relationships
- Identify previous deals that present opportunities for secondary funding
- Identify inward investment opportunities
- Deliver predefined deal types direct to users as daily email alerts
- Experian Corpfin delivers an online system that provides you with instant access to up to date information on mergers and acquisitions.
- Our skilled and experienced multilingual research teams ensure that the globally sourced information provided to your company is of the highest quality.
- It brings a complete picture of the market place — the comprehensive database of transactions is updated daily and dates back to 1993.
- Accessed online, it holds detailed information on deals over £500,000 (approximately US$750,000 or €750,000).
- Created using information from multiple primary and trusted secondary sources, it provides an accurate source of deal information.
Over 25 deal types including Mergers and Acquisitions, IPO, Private Equity and Venture Capital deals with links to financial data at the time of the deal:
- Detailed transaction information with over 30 key financial fields
- Advisor and investor information
- Comprehensive activity descriptions
- International coverage
- Reports and spreadsheets tailored for printing, saving and exporting
- Versatile enough to allow you to save searches, the browser based technology lets you choose your selection criteria to suit your research purpose.
Experian Corpfin allows you to investigate deal attributes with pre prepared analysis; it simply and quickly provides the results you need. For example, search by type (source of funds, industry, etc), or by individuals (legal and financial advisors, capital/debt providers, etc).
Deal reports contain a synopsis and access to company accounts as well as: outlining the deal structure and consideration; advisor and investor details; and the office, role and team members.
The database contains breaking news and deals at the very earliest stage of their development, enabling you to search on ‘rumoured’ future deal activity in addition to completed deals.