Contact Experian Corpfin
0844 481 5808
How we can help you
Choose your sector below to see how Experian Corpfin can help you:
Request a callback:
Access free Mergers and Acquisitions reports
Access free Experian Corpfin reports, including Mergers and Acquisitions reports and regional and international monthly business research reviews:
Experian Corpfin global corporate finance information
Experian Corpfin combines a premium global database of mergers and acquisitions data with easy access to filed information on all UK companies. The full range of data can be subject to detailed and flexible analysis to put you firmly at the centre of the information gathering process.
What is Experian Corpfin:
Experian Corpfin is a UK business database containing the most extensive, up to date and accurate source of verified business intelligence, industry news, deal rumours and company financial information in the UK.
How can Experian Corpfin help you?
- Move more quickly than the competition with more detailed information
- Maximise every available market opportunity
- Build company valuations based on accurate, extensive business intelligence
- Get access to free monthly Experian Corpfin reports, containing mergers and acquisitions data, company activity information
Click a business or sector button below to find out how Experian Corpfin can support you
- Get instant access to ready to use data on six million UK and Irish businesses, including payment performance and corporate transactions using 400 search criteria
- Screen companies by an up to date Commercial Delphi risk score and Days Beyond Terms trend information
- Create bespoke reports, searches, listings and analysis tables, and save, print, email or export your research.
- View detailed company financial information including five years of accounts, CCJs, mortgages and charges
- See ownership structure such as corporate trees and director and shareholder information
- Get unlimited access to a comprehensive UK business database that is updated daily to assess financial stability, make competitive intelligence and analyse specific markets.
- View detailed records of 240,000 deals across 200 countries worldwide, covering over 28 different types of corporate transactions
- See key transaction details, deal structure, advisor and investor information, activity descriptions, team members and international coverage
- Set up email alerts on particular deals, track deal activity or stay head of competitors by searching on rumoured future deal activity.
- See PDF images of original documents filed by UK and Irish companies
- View documents showing accounts, annual returns, directors and secretaries, change of address, mortgage, capital, liquidation, change of name and miscellaneous
- The database is updated daily and contains every document filed at Companies House since 1995, plus millions of older scanned in, hard copy documents.