Which option is right for my business?
Credit Guardian is a hugely powerful piece of software that will allow you to run credit rating checks on and monitor the companies you do business with.
We know not all businesses are the same, so we’ve created packages so you can choose which is right for your business. You can find software pricing at the bottom of this page.
First you need to decide whether or not you want to link Credit Guardian to your accounts package. Don’t worry, your accounting information will not be used for anything other than merging with the software itself. It will remain within your copy of the Credit Guardian software and completely secure.
What do I get without linking Credit Guardian to my Accounts Package?
After downloading the software, you will be able to enter the name or company registration number of any UK, Limited company in Credit Guardian and see the following information –
- A company credit report which you can save, print or email. This includes…
– Commercial Delphi risk score (exclusive to Experian)
– Payment Performance trends
– CCJ warnings
– Financial summary, accounts, balance sheet, P&L and Key Ratios
– Days Beyond Terms shows how quickly a company pays
– Statutory information about the Company, Directors, registered offices, company type, filing details etc
– Directory information such as trading address, contact details, region, bankers, SIC codes
– Major shareholders
– Company / Industry comparisons
– Filing History
– Credit trend analysis
– In-depth financial history (up to 10 years)
- The ability to monitor as many companies as you want for up to 12 months. This lets you see in real time the financial status of all the companies you do business with.
- Weekly automatic alerts if the status of any of your monitored companies changes so you can act quickly if necessary.
What extra do I get from Credit Guardian by linking it to my Accounts Package?
The full power of Credit Guardian is unlocked when linked to your accounts package as your accounts information is merged with Experian’s business risk information to give you a specific and tailored view of all your customers, prospects and suppliers.
You get all the credit report, monitoring and alert features above, plus the ability to -