Connect with us
Select your solution:
- Video - The Omni-Channel Big Bang: engaging the connected customer in 2013
- Meet Alex, the Smarter Marketer: how to engage with the connected customer
- Digital Trends 2013
- The UK's town centre in 2020: a retail relic or high street hotspot?
- Experian helps to give TUI UK a greater customer focus
- Companies get importance of customer centricity but fail to deal with data explosion
Upcoming events and webinars
Optimise your mobile strategy to drive ROI
17 April 2013 - 14.30-15.00
- Data IQ NOW!
1 May 2013
Read our latest blogs
Stay ahead with our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Analysing big data for marketing ROI
Big data is the raw material of modern marketing, but it is a combination of analytics, consultancy and actionable insight that delivers the final product — customer understanding, the ability to target and acquire new consumers effectively and retain and grow existing customers. In today’s aggressive business environment where customer engagement is hard-won, complete analysis of your big data is a competitive advantage.
Experian can provide the consistent, multi-channel insight that you need to break down internal data silos and gain real understanding of your customers’ on and offline identities. With the most comprehensive data sources in the UK, deep proprietary segmentation capabilities and industry leading technology solutions, our consumer analytics and consultancy teams define, target and engage your customers across all marketing touch points:
- direct mail
- call centres
- digital display advertising — working with Microsoft and Yahoo!
- social media — including Facebook and Twitter
Experian stands out with its depth and breadth of consumer cross-channel analytics, consultancy and practical insight, which delivers:
- Definition: collect, link and make sense of your and other data sources.
- Application: develop and test new strategies, use technologies to implement informed approaches and deliver consistent reporting in real-time.
- Cross-channel analysis and reach: harness and combine insight across all channels for national and localised markets, combined with accurate measurement for ongoing improvement.