Connect with us
Select your solution:
- Video - The Omni-Channel Big Bang: engaging the connected customer in 2013
- Meet Alex, the Smarter Marketer: how to engage with the connected customer
- Digital Trends 2013
- The UK's town centre in 2020: a retail relic or high street hotspot?
- Experian helps to give TUI UK a greater customer focus
- Companies get importance of customer centricity but fail to deal with data explosion
Upcoming events and webinars
Read our latest blogs
Stay ahead with our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
5 steps to actionable consumer insight
The objectives of harnessing big data are clear: identify who your customers are, what they are interested in and the channels through which they want to be engaged; then take this consumer understanding and insight, learn from it and create marketing campaigns that engage with individuals for higher transaction rates and ROI.
Experian has the data resources, analytical expertise and quality of consultancy services to take you through all five steps that turn data into actionable consumer insight solutions.
5 steps for campaign planning and bottom line benefit:
Before we do anything else, Experian will take the time to understand your business, campaign and/or planning objectives.
We are honest brokers, which means we’ll work with you to realise the true potential of your data and, where necessary, challenge assumptions to get to the right business outcome.
The more information you can access, the greater the customer detail possible — but Experian takes a pragmatic approach, cutting through the clutter to focus on the data and analytics that can deliver actionable insight.
We audit and analyse your customer data to ensure that it is accurate, whilst also looking at ways of refining what you capture and how it’s captured. It is then merged with Experian’s own sources: we have the scale and reach to analyse and integrate data across all channels, with online, email, mobile phone and social media insight.
The journey from data to delivery begins with detailed data analytics that lead to practical solutions, and our expertise is extensive. Using single variables such as age, or multiple factors such as gender, ethnicity and income, we have analytical approaches to suit any size of company, at whatever stage of data maturity:
- Customer profiling and segmentation
- Predictive modelling e.g. regression analysis
- Response analysis and marketing ROI
- Decision tree analysis (CHAID)
- Campaign planning and optimisation
- Cluster analysis
- Customer scoring
- Factor analysis
Our analytics and consultancy teams work with you to identify how our data, technologies and people can be harnessed to achieve objectives. We then employ closed loop analysis techniques to develop, test and learn from proposed solutions, ensuring that they are always practical and always deliver the best possible marketing returns.
With flawless data, deep analysis and practical advice, Experian delivers consumer insight solutions that lead to action and bottom line benefit. You can now:
- see who your customers are, what engages them and how they are engaged;
- identify potential new customers and target them with highly specialised content that speaks to them as individuals, improving transaction rates and marketing ROI; and
- engage with existing customers to retain them, increase their value and build priceless brand capital.
Experian helps you to follow one, several or all of the five steps to bottom line benefit. It leads to a virtuous circle of ever-more extensive data capture, ongoing analysis and advice and increasingly effective customer engagement.