Connect with us
Select your solution:
- Video - The Omni-Channel Big Bang: engaging the connected customer in 2013
- Meet Alex, the Smarter Marketer: how to engage with the connected customer
- Digital Trends 2013
- The UK's town centre in 2020: a retail relic or high street hotspot?
- Experian helps to give TUI UK a greater customer focus
- Companies get importance of customer centricity but fail to deal with data explosion
Upcoming events and webinars
Read our latest blogs
Stay ahead with our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
High quality data management
In an age when information is your competitive advantage, Experian data quality management solutions ensure that your data is cleansed, well managed, highly accurate and right up-to-date — putting you ahead of the game.
Maintaining high quality data management is not easy and failure can be costly:
- 13% of the UK population move home each year;
- £18 million per year is wasted mailing the deceased;
- A 2012 Experian survey showed that nine out of 10 companies believe that a proportion of their data is inaccurate and they estimate that this wastes around a sixth of departmental budgets.
- 53% of companies view the quality of email databases as the main barrier to effective email marketing
- Mobile phones reach 85% of the UK population
Getting it right through effective data quality management, however, brings a far richer view of your existing and prospective customers across multiple channels. It means that you can understand their lifestyles, behaviours, propensities and preferences. It’s an imperative first step in attaining a Single Customer View, which in turn gives you a platform to target individuals with the right message at the right time using the right channel, increasing the likelihood of converting contacts into sales.
Precision data cleansing and engineering
Experian brings a wealth of technical and practical expertise to your data and databases. We take a systematic approach, at whatever stage of the journey you have reached, to ensure that data is cleansed and aligned to business and marketing objectives:
identifies your current ‘data health’ and the steps to take to deliver good governance and best practice.
- Data capture:
ensures that you are capturing the right information for your business and marketing needs, and that this is verified at point of contact for accuracy from the outset.
- Data cleansing, suppression and de-duplication:
using continually updated private and public sources, we check that data held is up-to-date and accurate — removing ‘gone aways’, the deceased and duplicated entries from your database. High quality data means that you reduce waste and costs in campaigns, keep in contact with customers on the move and improve conversion rates and ROI. It also ensures that you are regulatory compliant and helps to protect your precious brand reputation.
- Data enhancement:
add demographic, lifestyle, channel preference and segmentation data and combine with Experian's understanding of online and search behaviours. It brings richer understanding of customers' and prospects' on and offline identities, better targeting and more relevant messaging — for successful campaigns.
we can work with you every step of the way, from the very start of the process all the way through to ensuring ongoing good health. In addition, Experian expertise can help you to leverage your data for marketing impact, and to create a single customer view.