Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Engage with your customers seamlessly using the 2015 Marketing Insights Calendar
- Virgin Money reduce marketing spend and increase conversion - Video case study
- Using the concept of customer profiling for success in a majorly competitive market
- Contact them vs don't contact them - the challenge facing the majority of marketing analysts
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Demonstrating ROI with competitive intelligence
Using data to inform your strategic marketing decisions
In an age of enhanced measurability, marketers are becoming increasingly accountable for every penny spent. Moreover, expectations are constantly being raised so that campaigns and activity must not only pay for themselves, but deliver handsome multiple returns.
Demanding ROI is one thing, but proving it is something else. Improved digital analytics and measurement tools have gone a long way to give marketers useful metrics that can benchmark success, but as channels diversify and the means through which customers interact with brands becomes more varied, the world is becoming a lot more complex.
Download this whitepaper and learn:
- What everyone's talking about when it comes to ROI
- The delivery of ROI, in practise and in theory
- Social media and the real value of Facebook
- Better segmentation and targeting, leading to greater success.
Download the White Paper
Please complete the form below.