MicromarketerG3, Experian's demographic analysis tool, gives organisations deep understanding of people and places to help them make more efficient use of their marketing budgets, to better connect with their customers through deeper understanding, and make informed location planning decisions backed up by world class data and analysis.
With Micromarketer, you have access to Experian’s information on individuals, businesses, markets and economies as well as the ability to carry out customer profiling, catchment definition, sales territory analysis, data modelling, mapping and visualisation in one easy-to-use software application.
What can it do for me?
Micromarketer helps you to:
- Improve your customer understanding and insight
Build an accurate picture of your customer base using Experian’s award winning portfolio of customer classification.
- Improve your targeting and communications
Target the highest potential areas and reduce wastage of your budget. Use Experian’s insight to improve the accuracy and relevancy of your marketing.
- Analyse your markets and understand sales potential
Evaluate the size and value of local markets, quantify market share and identify areas for growth within your business.
- Optimise network performance
Evaluate your whole estate to spot costly gaps and overlaps in your market coverage. Benchmark locations to give a more accurate basis for site performance assessments.
- Customise your analysis and reporting
Tailor analysis to your own criteria. Micromarketer Generation3 can be extended to provide bespoke modelling, allowing for fast and consistent analysis.
A few key facts
- Micromarketer’s map-driven user interface makes it easy to use, whilst its powerful geographical analysis tools provide enormous flexibility when it comes to interrogating, analysing and visualising data.
- A dynamic database makes it easy to store and retrieve data, to switch between new and old data sets and to add data from different geographies and countries.
- Flexible reporting and mapping allows you to compile and share information, create customised reports and maps, illustrate multiple data sets and integrate dynamic multimedia visualisation.
Contact the team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday