Harness your customer data for effective cross-channel marketing campaign management.
Placing the customer at the heart of modern marketing demands simplicity and precision, but the reality is often cross-channel data complexity. Data comes in from a vast array of sources and is stored in a plethora of databases, so how do you use it to bring insight to every aspect of your business? Your customers are moving fast, and you need to keep up if they’re to stay with you.
Experian has the people, data resources and technology to help you bring all of your data sources together and harness them to achieve business objectives. Our specialist support means that you identify, target and engage with ever-more relevant messages - for more effective customer engagement, marketing campaign management and measurable ROI.
A single database for cross-channel insight
At whatever stage of the customer engagement journey you're at or want to reach, Experian is able to create a scalable and flexible marketing and customer database. Each database is created based on our unique combination of industry-leading marketing data, advanced technologies and extensive expertise - for a truly tailored database, as unique as your marketing needs.
We keep pace with your company's cross-channel marketing ambition, growth and vision. the intelligent combination of information sources, including in-house, third party and proprietary data, expert consultation and smart strategies allows you to build the perfect customer engagement platform. It means you create more intelligent and effective customer interactions across all channels that exceed customer expectations every time.
Industry leading marketing data
- online and offline data validation and integration;
- data insight on 42.3 million consumers, with more than 500 lifestyle and segmentation data attributes - including online and digital information;
- online and offline data online and offline data linkage using ChannelView.
Extensive expertise - more than 25 years' experience
- implementation support;
- data consultancy and best practice;
- managed campaign services;
- campaign analysis, modelling, and cross-channel marketing optimisation.
- keep and grow relationships by generating more engaging content and interactions with an attractive and qualified target audience.
Please use the form below to get in touch and we’ll come back to you shortly
0845 234 0391
- Whitepaper - What every brand should know about Cross-Channel Marketing
- A thousand marketing minds collated into one 2015 Digital Marketing Report
- 89% of marketers have trouble creating a Single Customer View due to poor data quality
- How do you reconnect with those non-engaging subscribers
- Webinar: Unlock your cross-channel marketing potential