Transforming business and financial information into true market insight
Experian MarketIQ is the essential business market platform for any organisation or professional involved in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), or requiring direct access to comprehensive and high quality business and financial data.
Who we help
Experian MarketIQ reveals new layers of market insight by combining Corpfin's global M&A database with comprehensive Companies House data and our market leading business, financial and risk databases – all on a single platform. This enables you to be even better informed, even more confident in your decisions, and ready to make the most of all opportunities the moment they arise.
Experian MarketIQ provides the broadest and deepest source of corporate, deal, company, financial and business information on a single, accessible and easy-to-use platform. It helps to keep you one step ahead of your competitors and so make the most of more opportunities.
- Be better informed: Be the first to know what’s happening in your existing markets or new areas you’re looking to exploit.
- Have more confidence: Be certain that the advice you’re giving or the decisions you’re taking are based on the most complete and up-to-date information.
- Create more opportunities: Proactively target new clients or new business contacts using unique combinations of datasets.
The platform incorporates scanned Companies House documents, the UK’s most complete and up-to-date global M&A database, the Experian National Business Database, and Experian’s risk and financial databases. This unique combination of high quality company, financial and corporate transaction data provides a clearer, more accurate and complete view at a market, company or individual level, including:
- Companies House data providing comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date information on more than six million UK and Republic of Ireland businesses
- Insight into a business’s financial stability and payment profile, using Experian Commercial Delphi credit ratings and risk scores, payment performance data, and a full 12 month risk history based on credit profiles
- The most complete UK and international deals database, including deals ratios
- Direct links to international reports using Experian’s international network
Experian MarketIQ enables access from anywhere and on a range of devices, meaning remote or mobile workers can always get the information they need, when they need it, through sophisticated features such as:
'Quick Search' for quick, easy and intuitive searches of company information
A sophisticated search function that can include searches on owner-manager data along with customisable search criteria
Advanced search – with a range of options for reference data view, extraction, analysis and export to Excel/PDF files
The ability to upload lists of companies into the system for further analysis
Improved graphical data visualisation
Web access including iPad compatibility
The platform’s intuitive interface with intelligent search and analysis functions makes it easier to target, profile, monitor, track, analyse and compare businesses based on accessing new layers of detail across a range of parameters.
Real time alerts and reports on your target markets and segments deliver the very latest information to whoever in your business needs to receive it, the moment it becomes available.
As well as a dedicated Account Manager, you have direct access to Experian MarketIQ product specialists and research analysts committed to helping you make the most of the detailed insight available.