Online Data Cleansing from Experian
Reduce wastage on mailing campaigns, improve response, conversion and return on investment. Our online data cleansing service provides access to suppression files and can enhance your existing data.
- Save money and time by losing outdated contact information.
- Protect your brand reputation, by avoiding inappropriate and badly targeted mailings
- Ensure you are complying with industry regulations such as the DMA code of conduct and the Data Protection Act
Experian utilises industry leading suppression files for database cleansing, as well as providing data enhancement services – including age, marital status, income and geo-demographic information.
How we do it
- Clean and update name, address, age and phone number
- Validate residency
- Suppress those contacts who can’t or won’t respond
- Match records to remove duplicates
- Enhance consumer data to provide insight and to help better target your customers/prospects
- Add email addresses to your customer database
- Bespoke data analysis - Experian pH offer high level insight, such as propensity to buy, readiness to invest and geographical or sales territory opportunity assesment.
If you'd like to learn more about finding consumers, fill out the form on the right and a member of our Small Business team will be in touch with more information »