We encourage comments on Experian-related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We do however ask that users of this blog respect and follow our comment policy rules, which are below.
Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, Experian or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
- Why hasn’t my comment appeared? Your comment may be awaiting moderation. Some blogs are entirely pre-moderated, which means that all comments are checked by a moderator before they appear.
- We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individuals offline will be removed.
- We’re here to help you and will be able to answer your comments and queries between 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, and between 9.00am and 2.00pm Saturday. We aim to answer customer service queries within two hours, and general editorial comments within 24 hours.
- Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
- We don’t allow images and video where consent from those featured is not clear.
We reserve the right not to publish, or remove, comments that:
- are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable, and/or contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- are subject to legal issues (e.g. contempt of court) or publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity.
- have overt religious or political bias intended to incite others, or contain aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other Experian users.
- are impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material, or contain unverified or false claims about products.
- could be misleading or confusing, or thinly disguised sales pitches for other products or services.
We may block users from posting to this page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
Reporting abuse and other rule breaches
To report breaches of these rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When reporting the breach, please:
- Specify the content you are complaining about
- Tell us which rule(s) you believe the content to breach
- Tell us why the content breaches the rule(s).
It may be necessary to ask you to contact us privately at email@example.com.