UK businesses have been hit hard by the impact of Covid-19. From the point the UK was locked down, it was clear more than half of businesses only held enough cash reserves for a month.
Some sectors have been impacted more than others, for example accommodation and food services, recreation and non-essential retail. At the same time, the regions that rely most on those sectors are particularly vulnerable.
Explored in this paper:
- Defining the ‘New Normal’
- Managing risk – the quick wins at a glance
- Categorisation engines drive customer insight
- Delivering improved insights into commercial customers’ liquidity
- Credit risk – now and in the future