A fresh perspective on the UK’s changing behaviours, attitudes and preferences
In this white paper we identify four key financial trends seen in the UK today. We explore how they’ve come about, how they’re likely to shift in the future and what they could mean for the way organisations market financial products and services.
As well as these trends, you will learn about:
- Changes to the financial landscape
- The emergence of new types of financial consumers
- How analysis of UK population patterns can help predict the financial path for different segments
- The link between life stage and affluence level
- How consumers can take better control of their financial trajectory