The festive season isn’t just a time for tinsel, presents, and enjoying time with those closest to you, many people also use it as an opportunity to take a break, review the past year and start planning for the next 12 months.
In the run up to Christmas, businesses across the country will be looking for inspiration and ideas to assist in growing and developing their businesses in the New Year. To help business owners at this busy time of year, we’ve put together our own festive advent calendar of blogs, podcasts, case studies and interviews – with a new piece of free content to unwrap each day, for 12 days, in the run up to Christmas.
If you enjoy reading our content, and would like to sign-up to our free newsletter for even more great tips and advice, you could be in with a chance of winning a fantastic Fortnum & Mason hamper which will be given away to one lucky subscriber, another reason to be merry this Christmas!
Click to interact...
Available 3rd December
How to improve your business credit score in 2019Read Now
Available 4th December
Panel Financial UK share their top tips for growing a business in 2019Read Now
Available 5th December
What does the future hold for UK small businesses?Listen Now
Available 6th December
Why email marketing should be a key channel in your 2019 B2B marketing planView Now
Available 7th December
What influences your credit score?Watch Now
Available 8th December
New year, new you: Kickstart your business marketing for 2019Read Now
Available 9th December
2019 is coming: Top tips for you to improve your supplier relationships in the new yearRead Now
Available 10th December
What's a business credit profile?Listen Now
Available 11th December
What's a good business credit score?Read Now
Available 12th December
The changing shape of the SME marketWatch Now
Available 13th December
Looking for business finance in 2019? Here's what you need to knowRead Now
Available 14th December
How Hanna Financial Services protect their business and customersRead Now
Win A Christmas Hamper
Sign-up to our newsletter for a chance to win a Fortnum & Mason hamper
By signing up to this newsletter you agree to receive communications from Experian
Experian EBA Christmas Content Campaign Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”)
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Experian Limited, The Sir John Peace Building Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ (“Experian”)
- Entry is open to all UK residents and aged 18 or over, except employees of Experian and those individuals connected with the organisation or administration of this Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
- To enter the Prize Draw each entrant must sign up to the newsletter (“Entry”) before the Closing Date (defined below). One Entry per person.
- Entries made in any other format, or which are incomplete, copied (whether in whole or in part) from other Entries, illegible, inappropriate and/or do not comply with these terms and conditions shall be rejected.
- The Prize Draw opens on 3rd December at 12:00:01 GMT and closes on 31st December at 17:00 GMT (“Closing Date”). Experian shall not be responsible for late or lost Entries.
- The prize is to win a Fortnum’s Collection Hamper from Fortnum & Mason. The winner of the Prize Draw will be chosen at random under independent supervision following the Closing Date from all eligible Entries. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. Experian reserves the right to substitute the prize in circumstances outside of its control for any prize which is of equivalent or greater value.
- The winner will be notified via email within 7 days following the Closing Date and awarded the prize shortly thereafter (subject to the winner responding accurately to Experian’s notification).
- Experian will make three (3) attempts to contact a winner. If a winner fails to respond within 7 days from the date of the third notification that they have won, it may result in forfeiture of the prize and Experian reserves the right to select a further winner at random from the eligible Entries (in which case the same notification process will apply and the draw will be subject to independent supervision).
- Subject to paragraph 9, the prize will be posted to the winner to the address supplied by the entrant when they responded to Experian’s notice (see paragraph 8). Once posted Experian is not responsible for prizes which do not reach the winner for reasons beyond Experian's reasonable control.
- To the extent permitted by law, Experian is not responsible (i) for any liability arising from any cancellation or delay of, or change to, the prize beyond Experian’s control, or (ii) for any act or default of any third party supplier, or (iii) for any injury sustained as a result of the prize, save to the extent of death or personal injury due to the negligence of Experian.
- By participating in the Prize Draw you acknowledge and agree that:
- all copyright and publicity rights in the Entry is licensed to Experian on a perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable basis to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, sell, commercially exploit worldwide and/or to incorporate in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist;
- Experian owns all rights, title and interest, in all present and future intellectual property rights and all other rights in any products, services, software or functionality which Experian creates based upon or inspired by your Entry.
- The details that you provide in your Entry will only be used by Experian and only for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. Your details will not be used by Experian for any other purpose (including marketing).
- Experian reserves the right to interrupt or withdraw the Prize Draw at its discretion at any time.
- By submitting an Entry, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The name and county of each winner shall be available upon written request to Experian.