Everything you need to know about finding a new career at Experian.
- How do I apply for a job at Experian?
We have a wide variety of roles across various departments at Experian. You’ll find all of our UK & Ireland vacancies here on our careers page.
Filter your search by location, salary bracket and job family to find your perfect role.
- What happens once I’ve applied for a role?
Our team of recruiters will review your application and contact you via phone or email to let you know the outcome.
- How should I prepare for an interview?
We have all the advice you need to prepare for an interview at Experian. Visit our Interview Preparation page for more details.
- What other benefits do you offer?
We value all of our employees and reward your efforts with great benefits. Click here to find out more.
- Would you consider basing this role in other locations?
We’re flexible with our roles and their locations, but assess each one on a case by case basis. To discuss an opportunity and the possibility of a different location, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0115 905 5500.
- Do you hire applicants on a visa?
Yes, on a visa that grants you the right to work in the UK (with no sponsorship required). We do not offer visa sponsorship as standard, as these can only be offered on select roles where we are unable to source required talent in the UK and meet all requirements stipulated by the UK Immigration Authority.
- I’m a disabled candidate, how do I get reasonable adjustments for my interview?
We’re happy to accommodate additional needs, where appropriate to do so. If you require any adjustments , please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 905 5500, and we’ll do our best to help.
- Can I just email my CV to you?
We’re recruiting for specific roles, so check our vacancies page to find out if your skills match our requirements.
You can also register for ‘Job Alerts’, so you’ll be the first to find out more suitable vacancies when they become available. Alternatively, join one of our Talent Networks to register your CV and we’ll contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
- How does Experian use the data included on my application?
All information is held safely on our internal careers portal and is accessed only by our recruitment team. We will only contact you outside of your application if we come back across your profile and have a role you may be interested in.
- I am looking to obtain a reference for a former employee – where should I go?
For a reference on a previous Experian Employee, please email the request to email@example.com.
- I’d like to speak to someone about my Experian Credit Report. Where should I go?
Our dedicated customer care team are available to discuss your Experian Credit Report. Please give them a call on 0800 013 8888 or email CustomerService@CreditExpert.co.uk.
- I am from a recruitment agency – how do I go about working on Experian roles?
We operate a preferred supplier list for our agency suppliers. If you are interested in working with Experian on our vacancies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I want to remove my details from your system. How do I do this?
To remove your details from our careers portal, please email email@example.com.
- I’m having technical problems – please can you help?
If you experience any difficulties with your account or logging in to the careers portal, our recruitment team is more than happy to help. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0115 905 5500.
- Do you carry out any Background Checks?
We carry out Basic Criminal Record, Financial status, Right to Work, Identity, Directorship, previous Employment/Education and Address verification checks on all employees. To discuss any of these checks please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0115 905 5500.