Already an Experian CreditExpert Member? Sign in.
GET YOUR EXPERIAN
CREDIT REPORT AND SCORE!
A 30-day Experian CreditExpert trial offers:*
- Unlimited online access to your Experian credit report and score
- Access to finance deals that suit your credit rating
- Online identity protection and alerts
- Cover for costs incurred if your identity is stolen**
Checking your Experian credit report will NOT lower your credit score!
What you can do with Experian CreditExpert:
Unlimited access to your Experian Credit Score. The higher it is, the more chance you have of getting better credit deals.
View your credit report as often as you like. If anything is incorrect, just tell us and we'll help. View a sample credit report.
Statutory Credit Report
The Experian statutory credit report costs £2 and contains a snapshot of your current and past credit history and is available to authorised lenders carrying out a credit check.
Credit Report Centre
Identity Fraud Centre
James Jones is Experian's Head of Consumer Affairs and offers expert advice on credit and identity fraud.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30 day trial period without charge. Trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your Experian CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.