Who Uses Our Data
Experian is a trusted partner for many of the world's most recognisable brands. We serve industries like retail, financial services, telecommunications, insurance, travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, and consumer products – as well as advertising agencies and other marketing services providers that serve these industries.
Our clients use our marketing data to help them understand the likely behaviours of individuals, households and geographical areas to:
- Send you, and others like you marketing messages that may be of interest
- Show you relevant ads and marketing messages online – including social media, online display, mobile and TV advertising
- Predict your likely interests and behaviours to communicate with you more effectively or to make social decisions based on demographic trends
Experian works directly with organisations across several categories:
We work directly with brands and organisations across the following market sectors. We have named our clients in the appropriate sectors where they have given their permission.
- Publishing / Media
- Entertainment (including gaming and leisure)
- Financial Services
- Mail Order
- Health and Beauty
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Public Sector including political parties
Partners and Marketing Agencies
We work with carefully selected partners and advertising agencies who use our marketing data to help their clients and brands engage more relevantly with you. These partners and agencies may include:
Merkle UK One Limited is a data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. As part of its services, Merkle may use data from Experian and combine it with data from other sources, including its clients. Merkle uses this data to help their clients’ target their advertising and marketing in a more effective and relevant manner. To learn more about Merkle, click here.
Any organisations who access our marketing data are governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure they protect your information and keep to data protection and privacy laws which apply. We independently audit these service providers to make sure they meet our high standards.