Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can I get a free trial of CreditExpert without a credit card?
How do I get a free trial if I don’t have a credit card or a debit card? Can you advise me? Mark, Cardiff
CreditExpert is a monthly subscription service where charges are collected via a continuous payment authority on either a credit or debit card. As a result, I’m afraid there is no way you can sign up for the service (using the free trial) if you don’t have a valid credit card or debit card. You can still order a copy of credit report of course. Simply download our statutory credit report application form, complete it and send it back to us with a cheque or postal order to cover the £2 fee. You should receive your credit report back within seven working days, unless we need to make further checks on your name and address, in which case we’ll write to you about this.