Partnering in credit management best practice
Experian is delighted to announce that over the forthcoming months we will be running a series of Credit Excellence best practice workshops for commercial credit professionals. We received very positive feedback on the back of the three events held during 2013 and you told us that these provided you with an invaluable place to network with peers and hear about the latest commercial credit best practice.
Please register your interest for future events using the right hand link.
Who should attend the Experian Credit Excellence events?
Experian's Credit Excellence event provides a catalyst to help commercial credit risk professionals and their businesses transform current practices and thinking. You will hear from those who are leading and making change in this arena and have the opportunity to meet and network with peers in this arena.
What does a typical workshop agenda look like?
- An overview of the economy and its impact on credit control departments
- Culture and how it plays an important role in shaping your future credit department
- Vital Management Information and its impact on managing risk and improving decisioning
- Getting closer to stakeholders through strategic stakeholder management
- The future commercial credit landscape
We hope you will be able to join us during 2014. If you are interested in Experian's forthcoming events and would like us to keep you updated on these, please contact us and we'll be in touch as soon as we have our plans underway.
Winners of Institute of Credit Management British Awards 2013:
- Experian - Credit Information Provider of 2013
- Veolia - Brian Morgan ICM Achievement Award and Credit Employer of 2013
Awarded ICM Centre of Excellence:
- Veolia was one of the first centres to receive a QiCM Centre of Excellence status