Partnering in credit management best practice
Our workshops provide a catalyst to help individuals and their businesses transform current practices and thinking and hear from those who are making change – it also provides a good opportunity to network with peers.
We have worked with a series of partners, including QiCM, Credit Dynamics, Investors in Excellence, Veolia and guest partners to deliver an informative and practical days.
Previous topics include:
- An overview of the economy and its impact on credit control departments
- Culture and how it plays an important role in shaping your future department
- Vital Management Information and its impact on managing risk and improving decisioning
- Getting closer to stakeholders through strategic stakeholder management
- The future commercial credit landscape
If you would like to register your interest for future events, please complete the online registration form.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Winners of Institute of Credit Management British Awards 2013:
- Experian - Credit Information Provider of 2013
- Veolia - Brian Morgan ICM Achievement Award and Credit Employer of 2013
Awarded ICM Centre of Excellence:
- Veolia was one of the first centres to receive a QiCM Centre of Excellence status