Partnering in credit management best practice
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our next Credit Excellence workshop being held on Tuesday 19th November at the Hilton Coventry.
Our partners, QiCM, Credit Dynamics; Investors in Excellence; Veolia and guest partners are all looking forward to delivering an informative and practical day.
Our workshops provide a catalyst to help individuals and their businesses transform current practices and thinking and hear from those who are making change – it also provides a good opportunity to network with peers.
- An overview of the economy and its impact on credit control departments
- Culture and how it plays an important role in shaping your future department
- Vital Management Information and its impact on managing risk and improving decisioning
- Getting closer to stakeholders through strategic stakeholder management
- The future commercial credit landscape
Take a look at the outline agenda and sign up by completing the online registration form.
We look forward to seeing you there.
*Places are limited so we would ask that you only register two individuals from your company
Winners of Institute of Credit Management British Awards 2013:
- Experian - Credit Information Provider of 2013
- Veolia - Brian Morgan ICM Achievement Award and Credit Employer of 2013
Awarded ICM Centre of Excellence:
- Veolia was one of the first centres to receive a QiCM Centre of Excellence status