Credit manager, East Midlands:
"I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop, it was relevant, informative and well presented. Every credit manager should attend".
For further information please contact our Events Team on:
0115 992 2521
Email: Clare Robinson
Credit Excellence Workshop: 25 November 2015
Registration is now open for the next Credit Excellence Workshop on 25 November 2015 at West Bromwich Albion Football Club.
Credit professionals from across the UK are invited to attend this event which will be a mixture of engaging speakers, useful insights, practical tips, interactive sessions and networking opportunities.
Topics covered on the day will include:
- An Economic overview from Experian’s Gareth Rumsey
- Are you ready for the changes in credit data sharing? with Experian’s Data Strategy Director, Bernie Grady
- Payment performance benchmarking – trends to watch with Harvey Tammam, Data Management Consultant
- Successful client onboarding, with Anthony Persse of Ultimate Finance Group
- What can you do to get more from your team? Gerrard Barron, Credit Dynamics Limited
- Credit and marketing, working in harmony with Steve Fox, Head of National Account Sales, Experian and Brian Morgan, Credit Manager, Veolia
Attendance is free of charge and places are offered on a first come, first served basis. To secure your place, please register below.
If you would like to receive updates on future Credit Excellence Workshops, please register your interest by contacting Clare Robinson.