General enquiries: 0845 266 6602
8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Sales enquiries: 0845 266 6604
8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Contact an Experian expert
If you would like to discuss further any of the topics you have listened to in our podcasts, please submit your details below and an Experian expert will be in contact with you shortly
Welcome to Payments FM - An ongoing series of podcasts from payments industry experts and thought leaders
To listen to our latest podcast records please click on the links in the play list to the right. Information on each episode can be found be below:
Winning with SEPA - The current state of the SEPA migration
This edition of the podcast discusses the current state of the SEPA migration, the issues that businesses and enterprises are still facing as well as the latest information on the contingency time now being given to some countries across the Eurozone.
Not ready for SEPA? Find out about contingency and conversion services
For those organisations who are not ready to migrate to SEPA, conversion or contingency services might be the best route to compliance, particularly in the short term.
This podcast considers the services available and what users of them will need to take into account.
The way to a robust paperless direct debits system
In terms of saving time and resources the paperless direct debit scheme has proved of considerable advantage to UK corporates and public sector organisations.
This podcast examines the requirement of the paperless direct debit scheme as well as the advantages.
Winning with SEPA – episode 6: Frequently asked questions about the scope of SEPA
At our recent podcast with GT News we were asked many questions looking to clarify the scope of SEPA this podcast covers:
- The currencies and geographical areas affected by SEPA
- The variations in scope for different countires
- The types of payments affected by SEPA
How SEPA affects cross-border and domestic payments
Winning with SEPA – episode 5: Frequently asked questions about interpreting the SEPA rules
Despite the closeness of SEPA end dates, there is still misunderstanding of what the rules are and how they may be interpreted. This podcast answers the questions raised at a recent webinar including:
- How the SEPA rules were devised and how they are to be implemented
- The variation in the interpretation of the SEPA rules
The possible penalties and implications of non-compliance
Winning with SEPA – episode 4: Frequently asked questions about SEPA and data
Following on from our webinar, held in conjunction with GT News, this podcast answers the questions we received about data:
- The types of data affected
- How the correct data can be obtained
How data can be maintained
Winning with SEPA – Episode 3: What are the impediments to migration to SEPA?
Now we’re on the final run up to the SEPA end dates this podcast looks into the potential issues organisations might be facing on their route to SEPA compliance:
- How complicated migration to SEPA is
- The main stumbling blocks those migrating to SEPA have encountered including technology, data and resourcing
How long a SEPA migration takes
Winning with SEPA - Episode 2: Is everyone ready for SEPA?
With SEPA end dates fast approaching this podcast looks into the progress made towards SEPA migration focussing on:
- The levels of adoption we’re currently seeing
- How prepared payment service providers are for SEPA
How prepared businesses and other organisations are
- With SEPA end dates fast approaching this podcast focusses on:
- Which companies and organisations are affected
- What geographies SEPA applies to
- What kind of payments are covered by SEPA
What kinds of exemptions are possible