Want to talk to us about these solutions?
What can it do for me?
Experian's UK Consumer Dynamics databases provides a definitive measure of demographic, socio-economic and lifestyle characteristics for every adult and household in the UK.
How can we help you?
Whether you are analysing existing customers or targeting new customers, the UK Consumer Dynamics database provides you with the insight and intelligence you need to deliver profitable customer relationships.
A few key facts
- UK Consumer Dynamics comprises over 340 attributes split into three core componants:
- Demographics - a set of principal components that characterise our understanding of people and households;
- Classifications - an award winning set of socio-demographic classifications of adults, households and neighbourhoods.
- Propensities - a wide range of propensities that characterise an individual's tastes and preferences.
- The database is built using a combination of publicly sourced information such as the edited Electoral Roll, Shareholders Register, Directors database and Council Tax records, as well as proprietary sources such as Experian's Canvasse lifestyle database. Data is updated annually and calibrated against the JICPOPS standard for UK household and population estimates.
- UK Consumer Dynamics is available for use via our bureau, or may be licensed for use in-house within your customer database or as a list selection tool for prospect targeting.
The consumer classification for the UK
High speed, high capacity business intelligence on the desktop