Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Learn about your credit report
The more you know about how your credit report works, and how lenders use it, the easier it is to take control of your credit status – and increase your chances of being offered the best credit rates:
What is a credit report - Understand what’s in your credit report and where the information comes from.
What is a credit score - How lenders calculate credit scores and what they use them for.
Refused credit? don’t panic! - Advice and help if your application for credit has been turned down.
How to improve your credit rating - Practical steps to increase your chances of getting the best credit deals.
Top 10 credit myths - The truth behind common credit misunderstandings.
Credit after bankruptcy - How Bankruptcy affects your chances of getting credit.
The electoral register and your credit report - How lenders use the Electoral Register information on your credit report.
Credit and individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs) - What an IVA means for your chances of getting credit.