Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How can we correct inaccurate car history listing?
We are currently trying to sell my wife’s car, but the garage did a check with Experian and it's marked as a category D write-off which has come about since we've had the car. We weren't aware of this and our insurance company are denying they've had this added. Who else could have had this put on, and how do I get it removed?
Thanks for getting in touch. Your best course of action would be to re-contact the garage that performed the Experian vehicle history check and ask them to contact the relevant Experian customer support team to query the accuracy of this report. They will then investigate the write-off flag and relay their findings to the garage, which can then update you. If the flag does turn out to be wrong, which given what you’ve said is highly likely, I’m sure it will be swiftly removed.