Can I order my credit report from an overseas barracks address?

Dear James,

I’m serving in the army overseas and would like to apply for a copy of my Experian credit report. How do I do this please? Your website will only accept UK addresses.

Ashok, Manchester

Dear Ashok,

Because of the sensitive nature of the information on your report we need to make sure that we send this to the right person at the right address. To help us do this for a barracks address please send us the following documents.

1) A copy of either your passport, Army ID, birth certificate or driving license

2) A cheque or postal order for £2 made out to Experian Ltd

3) 2 x copies of documents linking you to your BFPO address in the last 3 months

4) A copy of at least 1 document from yourlast UK address

We are happy to accept photocopies of these documents and strongly advise you not to send the originals.

If you have no documents you may send in a completed copy of a letter requesting a credit report, including a unit stamp and signature from your immediate commanding officer confirming your identity. This must also include:

- Your service number, rank and name
- Your Unit/Regiment
- Your BFPO number- Your full name and date of birth
- Your full address history for the last 6 years

Please send these to:

Customer Support Centre, Experian Ltd, PO Box 8000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF (August 2017)


Take control of your finances with CreditExpert

Daily Experian Credit Score

Daily Experian Credit Report

Understand and improve your score

UK call support

Credit Report alerts

Web monitoring

Enhanced fraud support

Learn more →