0845 234 0391
Financial Strategy Segments
Experian's consumer financial behaviour and financial market analysis services
Following the global financial crisis demand and availability of financial products has changed significantly. In turn, these factors have influenced the UK population’s financial behaviour.
Experian’s leading Financial Strategy Segments 2011 (FSS) has been developed to provide insight around these unprecedented changes and the impact this has had on the way consumers utilise financial products and services.
The financial world has changed and so have your consumers' behaviours
Financial Strategy Segments 2011 is used by many of the UK’s largest organisations to help them understand financial market segmentation in order to drive strategic marketing planning and execution.
Perfect for any sector, FSS supports businesses in understanding more about:
- Their consumer’s diverse range of financial needs and behavioural drivers and preferences
- How to build successful and engaging customer relationships based on intelligent financial insight from financial market data
- Developing marketing strategies based on the ability to identify the influencers of consumer behaviour
- Optimising acquisition, growth and retention strategies through every stage of the consumers financial life cycle
- Individual financial preferences, influencers and behaviours of consumers across 50 household types, all detailed in individual pen profiles.
Whilst the depth of the data is a key strength, FSS is much more than segmentation. Show me more
To learn more about how FSS was built, its applications and to read our white paper and factsheet, follow the embedded links or use the left hand navigation bar. Alternatively complete the form to the right to talk to one of our team.