Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Integrating social media into the marketing mix
- Engage with your customers seamlessly using the 2015 Marketing Insights Calendar
- Virgin Money reduce marketing spend and increase conversion - Video case study
- Using the concept of customer profiling for success in a majorly competitive market
- Contact them vs don't contact them - the challenge facing the majority of marketing analysts
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Half of mobile web users now use their devices as their primary or exclusive means of going online*, creating a playground of opportunity for brands who can target mobile advertising effectively. The key to success is getting real insight into a consumer’s lifestyle, interests and buying behaviour.
How we can help
By understanding how, when and where people use their mobile phones linked with their Mosaic type, you can:
- Define your audience and best prospects – by finding out why mobile users are visiting a particular web page and what their propensity to buy your products or services is. Building a picture of your ideal mobile user based on the people that live at their postcode, means you can find out whether they’re the right audience for your mobile advert.
- Target the right person with the most relevant mobile ads – by sending relevant, timely products, offers and incentives to customers mostly likely to respond. Displaying ads based on genuine, current insight means you don’t have to make costly assumptions on a user’s characteristics, interests and buying behaviour, so you can get the best return on your mobile spend.
- Communicate with consistent messaging across all channels – by using Mosaic, Experian’s flagship consumer classification, as your common currency for audience targeting. Mosaic provides a deep view of UK consumers’ characteristics and lifestyles, and is accessible for use to target audiences across all contact channels. So if you have already defined your offline or online audience, you can now use these same data insights for mobile.
Stay compliant with data protection – by always using permission-based consumer data. No personally identifiable information is used to create the addressable segments we provide for your mobile advertising, so you can feel confident that your ads are always displayed securely and in compliance with the latest regulations.
To find out how you can make mobile advertising a profitable part of your marketing strategy, speak to Experian Marketing Services.
You may also be interested in: