Mobile devices are maturing fast and emerging as one of the most powerful forces in marketing. As with all aspects of mobile, behaviours change when customers are on the move. Understanding the way consumers use the internet from mobile devices is vital if you are to optimise your online marketing strategy.
Success depends on a Mobile Behaviour strategy that delivers the right information when you need it. Hitwise delivers an in-depth view of consumer behaviour on smartphones and tablet devices. Using Hitwise data from desktops, laptops and on-device mobile data from smartphones and tablets captured over both 3G/4G and WiFi networks, marketers are able to see and differentiate between their mobile customers clearly to make better marketing decisions:
- Identify and differentiate — in terms of mobile/desktop browsing behaviour — to optimise marketing strategies, campaigns and ROI.
- Compare performance against key competitors.
- Understand strengths and weaknesses to optimise customers’ cross-channel experience.
- Identify fast-moving websites that threaten market share of traffic from mobile devices.
- Learn from websites that are already performing well and stay up-to-date with trends.
- Want to understand how search differs across device? Find out more with AudienceView from Hitwise >
With specialist insight from Hitwise that delivers reporting across millions of websites, we bring you powerful weekly metrics — including market share of visits, average visit time, market share of page views and now the ability to segment visits on mobile and desktop devices. Contact us or download our latest opportunities in mobile marketing whitepaper to find out more.