Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Free consumer data resources:
- Engage with your customers seamlessly using the 2015 Marketing Insights Calendar
- Virgin Money reduce marketing spend and increase conversion - Video case study
- Using the concept of customer profiling for success in a majorly competitive market
- Contact them vs don't contact them - the challenge facing the majority of marketing analysts
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Harness the power of consumer information with Experian’s extensive data resources and expertise. We get you to the heart of existing and new customers, bringing them the messages they want and the loyalty, growth and profitability you need.
Big data and targeted customer insight bring big opportunities
In the era of big data, the choice is to use it to better understand your audiences or be swamped by it. With more information available than ever before, Experian gives you endless opportunities to put your data to work with insight into your customers, which translates into customer engagement, enhanced sales and measurable ROI.
Define, target and engage your customers
Deep, actionable insight into your customers is an attractive vision, and Experian realises it by giving you the power to make smarter marketing decisions for intelligent targeting. It’s a question of data breadth, depth and accuracy — and we deliver all three with considerable know-how and the one of the UK’s most extensive and up-to-date data resources to keep pace with fast-changing consumers and communications.
Working with you, we leverage a world of consumer data to define and target your marketing more precisely than ever before with:
- more than 30 years’ experience;
- insight into the lifestyles and behaviours of 49 million UK adults, using more than 500 variables;
- in-depth classifications, such as Mosaic, leveraging a wealth of data for an accurate understanding of consumer behaviour;
- 34 million email addresses, 25 million landline numbers and 20 million mobile phone numbers linked to geo-demographic insight;
- deep social media expertise to harness the opportunities of channels such as Facebook and Twitter; and
- understanding of how millions of UK consumers globally interact online.
Find out more about: