Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- 'Middle Cyber Monday' eclipses 'Cyber Monday' as biggest UK shopping day ever seen
- Video - Putting C.U.S.T.O.M.E.R at the heart of marketing
- Christmas Creep creates new consumer shopping patterns
- Inner City Vibrancy report shows how urban living is reviving key UK cities
- Marketing Forward event – 30 January 2014
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Local marketing strategies and customer acquisition
Joined up, cross channel local marketing strategies
Greater understanding of the localities of your outlets opens up a rich seam of targeted marketing opportunities. With your store in the right place and stocked with products that appeal to local tastes, Experian helps you focus your local marketing strategy and campaigns to get precisely the right people to visit and buy.
Effective local area marketing with geodemographic data
Experian has expertise using marketing strategies on a local level to encompass online, social media and email marketing as well as more traditional approaches putting geodemographic data to good use. Our cross-channel reach allows us to harness on and offline data to execute targeted local area marketing strategies and reach the existing and new customers who live close to your outlets:
- Direct Mail — align direct mail campaigns, such as catalogue distribution, with your website and store network for maximum impact.
- Search — understand search behaviour to know where customers are and their preference for physical or online shopping experiences.
- Email — deliver content that is targeted at individuals, based on what you know interests them, with promotions tailored to local stores.
- Mobile — target consumers with time and location sensitive offers when they are proximity to local stores using SMS and/or mobile optimised email, encouraging on and offline visits.
- TV — target TV advertising investment at local audiences for greater ROI.
- Online advertising — align web, mobile and social media advertising to target customers and reinforce your brand.
- Social Media — use the wealth of local area marketing data held by social media to more precisely engage and acquire local customers.